WHAT'S THE FACE SKIN CARE MACHINE?
This is a 3 in 1 skin beauty device, the use of CO2 activate the body's natural mechanism . Boer effect, SO that the skin can release the oxygen in high-CO2 environment. Improve skin oxygen content, stimulating cell metabolism, accelerate the skin's repair function. Improve skin texture from the inside to outside.
How does ultrasound rf skin tightening oxygen facial machine work?
Exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing the skin to receive active nutrients.
Cleaning the skin, preparing it for infusion of active ingredients.
The oxygen facial machine effect produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
3-in-1 therapy. Better results!
Plump and hydrate
Restore skin volume
Renew youthful glow
Revitalize dull complexion
Reduce appearance of wrinkles
Firm skin and tighten pores
Improve skin cell production
Reduce appearance of pigmentation
Safe for ANY skin type!
1. Cells reviving, Carbon oxygen skin care.
2. Skin rejuvenation,repair dull skin.
3. Face firming,improve and prevent skin aging, narrow coarse pores, whitening skin.
4. Cosmetics infusion, use ultrasound technology to infuse cosmetics liquid into deep of skin through a system of precisely controlling the infusion speed of liquid.
5. Stimulates the generation of collagen albumen for face lifting,skin tightening,etc.
6. Facial deep cleaning, Microbubble cleaning.
7. Deep moisturizing
Power: 5-30 HZ
Using technology:Dynamic oxygen rejuvenating and third generation radiofrequency.
The power supply voltage: 110 v to 220 v, 50 to 60 HZ （Send the correct power plug according to your country.）
Gross weight: 7 kg
Packing size: 45 * 40 * 32 cm
Please note: The "Info" and "Settings" buttons on the start page are not accessible. It is used for engineers to debug and does not open permissions to ordinary users.