The 4times cataract eyeball model shows the internal structure of the eye and various kinds of cataracts, which can be used for anatomy teaching or patient presentation.
1. Mature cataract Entire lens has become opaque.
2. Cortical cataract Spoke formation involving the lens cortex.
3. Cortical cataract Spoke formation involving the lens cortex.
4. Capsular pseudoexfoliation cataract An opacity located in the outer portion of the lens.
5. Nuclear cataract The most common cataract ,The lens nucleus becomes brown and eventually entire lens is affected.