A Pneumatic Compression Massager belongs in every well-equipped:
* Alternative Healing Practice
* Spa and Resort
* Wellness Center
* Physiotherapist Practice
* Physical Rehabilitation Center
* Home use Who should use this air pressure massager? Everyone, who....
* spends long hours standing or sitting at their job
* has parents who suffered from leg or venous problems
* is overweight
* is confined to bed or a wheelchair
* has tired, swollen, aching feet, legs and ankles
* has mild to severe varicose veins
* has chronic venous insufficiency
* has prone to venous stasis ulcerations. Features
1. Slim and tone your legs from feet to thighs, waist or arm.
2. Calms tired legs/ waist/ arm and soothes muscle fatigue
3. Helps improve blood circulation
4. Easy to use in the comfort of your own home
5. Adjustable pressure and time
6. Powerful air motor : maximize the massaging effect by powerful air motor Application:
- Vitalized the circulation of blood and lymph and enhances the pressure of muscular tissues to remove selling or pain.
- Help a pre-workout to loosen up muscles and a post-workout to help muscles recovery.
-Prevention and treatment of various diseases related with the blood circulation in arteries including lymphedema and DVT (deep vein thrombosis).
-Air compression device promotes the circulation of blood and body fluid.
How the Intermittent Pneumatic Compression System Works?
You put your legs into the relevant cuffs/sleeves/garments and program the equipment for a pressure level that is completely comfortable for you. An alternating rhythm of inflation and deflation, in the whole legs sleeves, moves up foot-calf-knee-thigh legs, compressing the muscles to vitalize the circulation of blood and lymph in legs and enhances the pressure of muscular tissues to remove swelling or pain. Don't be surprised if you fall blissfully asleep during your pneumatic compression treatment. Packing list:
1pcs Main unit
1pair Leg massager (4 cavity/6 cavity optional)
1pcs Air tube