item: Cold Hammer Cell Activating Dark Circles Firms Skin Care Spa Beauty Machine
Voltage: 110V-220V (Worldwide)
Temperature: 5°C / 41°F
1. Main Unit X 1
2. 110v-220v Adaptor X 1
3. Full detailed English manual/instructions X 1
Reduces Dark Circles!!
Fine Wrinkles and Age Spots!!
Portable, Easy-To-Use, Space Saving Design!!
1 YEAR Warranty!
Detoxifies and shrinks pores
Puffy Eyes in the morning
Large Skin Pore
Soothing and refreshing
1.Plug the adapter into a power outlet
2.Push the power switch button to turn on.
3.After 5-10 minutes, the head of device will produce cold on the surface. The temperature for cold (5°C).
4.Rub firmly upon desired skin surface in a circular motion.
5. Apply alternating cold treatment: employing both simultaneously in massage can enhance the body's circulation, promote tissue rehabilitation, increase metabolism, and balance hormones.
The Cold Spa Bar uses cold to tighten skin and shrink pores.
- Enhances your skin's absorption of nutrients, removing wrinkles and eliminating unsightly spots
- Tightens and firms your skin, while shrinking pores
- Relief of pain, pinched nerves, stiffness, sprains, neck injury; decreases inflammation
- Increasing blood circulation and metabolism while helping you relax
- Treat injuries and bruises
Aging Skin Chronic pain
As we age, the top layers of our skin lose more moisture. Older skin renews itself every four to six weeks, unlike the three to four weeks for younger skin. This older skin has a dry and dehydrated condition, resulting in fine wrinkles and age spots. People who frequently suffer from sudden tenseness and muscle pain often find that heat compression soothes their discomfort. Meanwhile, physicians and physiotherapists tell us to use ice packs to reduce swelling and aid recovery.
No one wants the troublesome burden of continuously alternating cold packs - think of the time you'd save if one device took care of both for you! We proudly introduce the Cold Spa Bar to alleviate what ails you; its applications of cold allow the skin's natural rejuvenation processes to be accelerated. Also, painful muscles are treated in a targeted way: either with a concentrated individual application as needed or by combining the various forms of therapy.
It comfortably treats pressure points and hard-to-reach areas for the ultimate in relaxation, with its whisper-quiet operation.
Cold should be applied for a maximum of twenty minutes which should be sufficient to produce the numbed response which is required. The process can be repeated for 5 minutes to?|re-numb' the area if necessary.
1. Exercise increases blood flow to the injured area, vital in healing
2. Exercise re-establishes neuromuscular function
3. Exercise is possible much earlier than normal
4. Muscular atrophy is not allowed time to set in
5. Swelling in reduced dramatically through the combination of cooling and exercise.