* Women's No 1 choice - 80% of women preferred DEESS to their conventional hair removal method, because it's fast, effective and convenient.
* Fast - Wider 3.1 cm2; application window with new Slide & Flash mode for even faster application as well as Step & Flash mode for precision treatment.
* Effective - Up to 90% reduction in hair regrowth in just 8 weeks; then simply repeat treatment as necessary to prevent re-growth.
* Convenient - Advanced Salon technology for use at home at a time to suit you. Ready to use, no gels or accessories needed.
* Versatile - Suitable for body and now for the face too. 4 light energy settings - suitable for most skin tones and hair colours.
◆ IPL technology
DEESS uses an innovative light-based technology called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), derived from the technology used in professional beauty salons. has adapted this technology for safe and effective use in the comfort of your own home. worked closely with leading dermatologists to develop this breakthrough hair removal system, together with consumer research involving 2000 women for over 10 years.
◆ Four light energy settings
DEESS has four adjustable light energy settings to ensure gentle but effective treatment. Used correctly, DEESS IPL treatment is safe and gentle to use even on sensitive skin and sensitive body areas.
◆ Body faster treatment.
fast treatment on large areas.
◆ Safe facial treatment
The has its own specially designed integrated light filter for safe and convenient use on the upper lip, in and sideburns. It can also be used on other sensitive areas on the body, e.g. underarms and other hard-to-reach areas.
◆ Specialised treatment of bikini area hair.
Effective treatment of bikini hair. Hair in this area tends to be typically stronger and thicker than leg hair.
◆ Manual flash mode, auto flash mode
Manual flash mode: Suitable for small areas such as bikini lines, lips.
Auto flash mode: Suitable for large-area use, such as legs, arms.
◆ No replacement parts needed
DEESS is a complete solution that comes ready to work straight out of the box. More importantly, it does not require any replacement lamps or gels.
DEESS is equipped with an integrated UV filter to protect your skin from UV light. It also has an integrated safety system to prevent unintentional flashing.
How does DEESS prevent hair growth?
Gentle pulses of light are applied directly to the hair. The melanin in the hair and hair root absorbs the light pulses. This process results in the follicle going into a resting phase. The hair sheds naturally and regrowth is inhibited. A simple and gentle treatment once every two to four weeks will prevent hair roots from becoming active again and prevent new hair from growing back.
Five steps to everlasting smoothness:
1. Pre-shave the treatment area to ensure the light energy is channeled in the most efficient way to the follicle. This is only required for the first few treatments.
2. Consult the skin and hair type matrix and select the light intensity suitable for your skin tone and body hair colour.
3. Apply gentle pulses of light to the hair. The light produces heat in the hair, which is transferred to the hair follicle. This stimulates the hair follicle to go into a resting phase.
4. As a consequence, the hair sheds naturally and hair regrowth is inhibited.
5. To prevent hairs from growing back, the treatment must be repeated every two weeks (or every month for legs) which will progressively reduce hair regrowth to a minimum.
Light-based hair removal is one of the most effective methods to treat unwanted body hair with longer-lasting results. It is different from current home hair removal methods because it significantly reduces hair regrowth. You can now use this innovative technology comfortably in the privacy of your own home, whenever and wherever you want.
This appliance is intended for the removal of unwanted hair. It is able to deliver long-term reduction in the number of hairs that regrow after treatment. You can use it to remove unwanted body hair on all areas below the cheekbones, including the face (upper lip, chin and cheeks). This appliance has been specifically designed and optimized for use by women, but can be used by men as well. It is designed for use by one person only.
- The appliance works by heating up the hair and root beneath the skin. The melanin in the hair and hair root absorbs the released light pulses. The darker the colour of the hair, the more light can be absorbed. This process stimulates the hair to go into the resting phase.
- In between treatments, hair sheds naturally and regrowth is inhibited. Hairs can take one or two weeks to shed.
- Optimal hair removal cannot be obtained with a single session, since only hairs in the growing phase are susceptible to treatment with light. During a treatment, hairs on the treated area are usually in different stages of the hair growth cycle. To effectively treat all hairs you have to repeat the treatment once every two weeks for the first two months.
Level of Protection IP22
Type of Light: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Light Wavelength: 510 - 1100nm
Pulse Duration: 2-3 milliseconds
Treatment Area (Spot Size): 3.1cm2 (2.95cm x 1.05cm)
Treatment Level: 1 to 4
Level Energy (J ± 20%): Level 1=9.11J; Level I2=10.11J;Level 3=11.30J;Level 4=12.30J
Energy Density: 2.9 0-4.0J/cm2
Power adapter Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A Max.
Output: 12VDC, 2.0A
Pulse: 350,000 pulses
1 X DEESS GP588 IPL Permanent Hair Removal Machine
1 X Safety glasses
1 X Power adapter (send different plugs depending on your country.)
1 X English User Manual
1 X Optional gift
1. Why can't I start the product?
The products are not equipped with batteries and should be used with an adapter.
Check whether the adapter is plugged in properly. The red indicator light flashes in a normal state.
2. Why doesn't the product emit light?
Make sure the light emitting window makes contact with the skin vertically.
The indicator light changes from red to green in a normal state.
Check whether the device is at the end of its service life.
3. Why does new hair grow after hair removal?
Permanent hair removal means no hair will grow for longer than a growth cycle of a hair follicle, and a smaller number of hairs will grow after each hair removal. You need to use it repeatedly to achieve the desired effect.
In addition, since our devices are based on the selective photothermolysis, it is more effective on dark hair than on light hair, such as white, grey or blond. Be careful with your selection.
4. Will I feel pain while removing hair with the device?
You may feel a little pain when the device treats large hair roots. You won't feel any pain when it treats fine or light-colored hair.
5. Why there is a smell of burnt hair during hair removal?
Before using, shave off and clean the hairs. As the device acts on the hair roots, a smell of burnt hair is normal.
6. Should I apply cooling gel to the skin before treatment?
DEESS IPL is safe device that can touch your skin directly; you don't have to apply cooling gel before treatment.
7. Can I use an epilator instead of shaving?
It doesn't really matter if you shave or use an epilator, as long as the hair is gone. But do not use wax as it may increase the risk of skin irritation; and do not pluck as we need to keep the root hairs so they can absorb the IPL energy so that the hair follicles will be affected.
8. How should I clean the light emitting window?
You can wipe the light emitting window down with a slightly damp cloth or Qtips with a little alcohol. The light emitting window are quite sturdy and generally do not get very dirty at all if using it on cleansed skin.
9. When doing one treatment, do you zap the hairs only once over the full leg or go back over them more than once?
We have suggestions for the number of treatments for various skin types and body parts. You should go back over the area more than once to allow your skin to calm down.
10. Do I need to apply moisturizer/essence after treatment?
Yes, you can apply your own moisturizer/essence as you need depending on your skin condition.
11. Does the pack come with everything I need?
Yes. There are no hidden costs with the DEESS IPL system.
12. If I dye some gray hair black, will the device be able to get rid of that hair?
It is unlikely as the root of the hair will still be light colored.
13. Does the lamp only target the area that it is touching directly or does it spread?
After treating one spot, how far should you move the device? The device only targets the square area of the window through which it emits light. You should just move it down one inch at a time until you have covered everything, paying attention to not missing any hairs.
14. Does it work for facial hair and the upper lip?
Yes, as long as the hair is black or brown hair.
15. Who can use this product?
Men and women above 18 years of age can use it. People under 18 can use it with adult supervision.