1. For partial weight loss: break up fat quickly, saving time and effort.
2. For head massage: improve hair growth, prevent hair loss, scalp, insomnia, memory loss and yellowish complexion.
3. For Reflexology: brush feet before massage, unobstructed blood flow effect is 20 times stronger than manual massage, and highly efficient.
4. For lymphatic drainage and shape the legs: eliminate swelling better, get rid of rash, dry skin and fat on legs.
5. For back massage: from top to bottom, first through the head, neck, back, waist or abdomen, then limbs, massage left side of the body then right side.
6. Head: from forehead to the back, every part massage about 30 times until the head feel a little warm.
7. Neck: brush from top to bottom, often scraping the neck have the function of the prevention and treatment of disease.
8. Back: dredge from top to bottom.
9. Chest: abdomen midline opening up with dredge from top to bottom. On both sides of the chest to the body before the midline ren meridian lines, respectively, to the left and right sides (first left after the right brush from the inside-out along ribs to blow dry, pay attention to avoid the nipple area.
10. Abdomen: on the abdomen by dredge down ( with splanchnic prolapse, should be clear from the bottom up ) or use spiral looped.
11. Upper limb: from up to down dredging.
12. Lower extremities: from down to up dredging ( massage in the direction of viscera ).
13. Soles: limb direction from the heel to the foot massage.
1. Body with venous curve phenomenon , are unfit for use.
2. Don't scrub with skin rash, wait until red rash has come down.
3. 3 days before menstruation should not be excessive scrubbing, can be suspended. 4. Avoid doing within 1 hour after meal, due to blood concentrated in the digestive system, not suitable for scrub-bing.
5. It is best to scrub after a bath, after scrubbing avoid taking a shower within 2-3 hours, scraping along one direction, can not either side.