TIANXUN TX-850 designed with high sensitivity to find the smallest gold nuggets ,relic-hunting and coil-shooting ,search for the uncovered treasure which can be used in backyard ,shoreline ,mountains or field afar ,the detector can let you experience the excitement of searching the treasure.
TIANXUN TX-850 Feature:
1. Elimination - Reference to a metal being eliminated means that the detector will not emit a tone ,nor light up an indicator.
2. Discrimination - Allow thw user to ignore trash and other undesireble objects.
3. Relic ,Iron ,Ferrous (Bronze ,old cans ,pipes ,bolts ,nails ).
4. Pipionting - Finding the exact location of a buried object .
5. V.C.O - Voltage Control Osillator (The audio pitch & volume to rise as signal strength increase).
6. Automatically Ground Balance
TIANXUN TX-850 Specification:
Stretch Length:42 - 52 inches.
Battery:1 X 9 V (Batteries not included).
Working voltage: 9 V.
Basic Sensitivity: U.S.coin (12-15 inches).
Detect depth: Max:1.5 meters (50 x 50 x 1.2 cm Aluminium Board).
Search coil : 11 Inch DD ,Waterproof , interchangeable.
Frequncy: 19 KHZ,crystal control.
Indication Modes: LCD & Sound Indicator.
Net weight ：1.4 kg.
Feature:Earphone Jack ,Volume & Sensitivity Adjustment.
Ground Balance Range From ferrite to salt water inclusive.
Battery Life:Up to 15 hours.
Operating Temperature:(-10 to +50) Degree Celsius.
Operating Humidity Range:0 to 90% noncondensing.
Ports Audio Jack.
1 X TIANXUN TX-850 Controller
1 X Upper stem.
1 X Search Coil & Stem.
1 X Wing nut & Threaded bolt.
2 X Screw.
1 X English manual.
1 X Search Coil Cover.
1 X Russian manual.
TIANXUN TX-850 TARGET PINPOINTING
After you have identified a target using Discrimination Mode,press-and-hold the PIN POINT button to identify the target’s exact location. This technique can yield more information about the target’s shape and size and also find its exact location to facilitate extraction.
Pinpoint as follows:
1. Position the searchcoil just barely off the ground, and to the sideof the target.
2. Now move the searchcoil slowly across the target; you can locate it by the sound. The target is located directly under where the sound is loudest.
Narrow It Down:
1. Tonarrow the response further, position the center of the searchcoil
near the center of the response pattern, but not directly over the
2. Release the PINPOINT button.
3. Press-and-hold PIN POINT button again.
4. Repeat this narrowing procedure to narrow the field of detection further.
Note: Depth indication is less accurate after narrowing.