Main Targets of VR-5000 long range metal detector: Diamond, Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Lead, Tin. Six metals or minerals in total.
VR system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure hunters and has been used both on land and under water. With the development of faster and more complex processing units and a reduction in the cost of materials.
The system includes an installed,rechargeable gel cell battery with charger,transmitting antenna,receiving rods and receiver with belt clip, headphones and user manual all inserted into the specially fitted case.
(1) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.
(2) Most common frequencies are for detecting targets: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead, Diamond.
(3) Detecting Range: 100-1500m
(4) Detecting Depth: 5-60m
(5) After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint.
(6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LEDs (channel indicator lights) across the top; each is labeled for a particular element.
(1) A grey case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks.
(2) External Battery Port
(3) The Belt Receiver
(4) Head Phones
(5) Receiving Rods
(6) Battery Charger, AC/DC adapter, input AC 110-240V 50-60Hz, output DC 9V
(8) English Operation Manual
(1) Max Detection: 60m
(2) Max Range: 1500m
(3) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
(4) Power: 850mA
(5) Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
(6) Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
(7) Voltage: 9-12VDC
(8) Temperature Range: -40~85 °C
(9) Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
(10) Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
(1) Size/Unit: 51*35*18cm
(2) Weight/Unit: 6.5 kg
(3) Qty./CTN: 1unit
(4) Size/CTN: 53*37*20cm
(5) G.W./CTN: 8.0 kg