220V Hearing Aid Dryer 4/8 Hour Timer Drying Case Box Electronic Drybox Dehumidifier Protect Hearing Aids IEM In-ear Monitors
1.Item Name: Hearing aid electric drying case dehumidifier
2.Power consumption: 8w
3.mini Electronic dehumidifier
4.Type: 4h/8h timer
6. Temperature Range:40±5℃
7. Certificate: CE
Electric drying case is specially designed to dry hearing aids and other pint-sized sophisticated electronic products. This product sticks the heat generation element o an aluminium plate, and its center spacer separates the object which needs being dried from the heat conducting air in the case. This can avoid damage to the object due to accidental excessive heat.
1. Sweep off any water spot or blot on the surface of hearing instruments, open the battery door, take battery out, put hearing instruments into the drying case and shut the lid.
2. Press the timer button (4H or 8H), and the power light will be on. The drying case begins to work.
3. When the drying case works for 4 hours or 8 hours, it stops with power light off.
4. After it starts, time counting will be restarted if the timer button is pressed again.
1. Environment temperature:0~40 ℃
2. Relative air humidity is less than 80%RH.(Temperature is 25 ℃ )
3. No combustible gas, aggressive gas or electrically conducting dust exists in the surrounding environment.
1. Any water spot or blot on the surface of hearing aids must be swept clean before drying, battery door should be opened and battery should be taken out.
2. The time for object to be dried cannot exceed 12 hours in one day.
3. Please clean the hearing aids polluted by battery weeping before drying.
4. No covering the body lf electric drying case when it is working.
5. Please pluck off power plug when electric drying case ends its work.