After years of studies, Heal Force now introduce our bright new Prince 180B Portable ECG monitor with Advanced Measuring Technology, bring users more accurate, more informative & more efficient homecare experience. Designed for taking your electrocardiogram anytime or anywhere, cardiac events can occur irregularly and not during the doctor’s office. By having Prince 180B, the condition can be captured and saved for later analysis by a doctor. The best time to take a reading is when you are not feeling well and experienced some warning signs of heart attack.
- Small in size, light in weight, portable and easy to operate.
- Full-color LCD display.
- Advanced measuring technology provides steady and accurate ECG waveforms.
- Analysis and report 17 types of suggestive results.
- PC data management software for data transmission and analysis.
- Up to 1200 records for quick measurement.
- Automatic power-off in 35 seconds without operation.
- 2 × AAA batteries power supply with low voltage indication.
- Display Mode: Color LCD display
- Resolution: 240*160
- Screen Size (mm): 40*57.6
- Signal Input: Single embedded metal electrodes
- Measuring Modes: Quick measurement by embedded electordes
- ECG Bandwidth: 0.05-40Hz (Enhanced mode), 0.5-40HZ(Normal mode)
- Internal Noise Level: ≤30uVp-p
- Heart Rate Range: 30-240bpm
- Heart Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, which ever is greater
- Display Scale: 5mm/mV ±10%
- Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): ≥60dB
- Wave Form Sweeping Speed: 20mm/s±10%
- Measurement Time: 30 seconds per test
- Suggestive Results: 17 types of waveform
- Power Supply: 2*AAA batteries
- Voltage: DC 5.0V/1.0A
- Operating environment:
- Operating Temperature: 5°C-40°C
- Operating Humidity: 30%-80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa-106kPa
- Palm (both hands on unit)
- Chest (right hand and chest)
- Leg (right hand and left leg)
- 1 x Machine main unit(without battery)
- 1 x storage pouch
- 1 x English user's manual
- 1 x USB cable