- The hair should be completely dry and combed thoroughly and divide your hair into strands with a comb before use.
- After plugging into the power, push the switch into the gear you need, heat for about 1 minute.
- Take a strand about 2-inch wide between forefinger and middle finger, press the curler together over the strand of hair for a few seconds.
- Slowly move away from the roots to the ends, do exactly the same with the next strand of hairs.
- You may need to separate strands in thick hair with hair clips.
- After using, cool it down for at least 15 minutes and then store it away.
- Be kept out the reach of children as they are possible sources of danger.
- Pay special attention to the external parts of iron plates, they are very hot and may cause burning.
- Avoid touching the skin on the neck or face.
- Keep the curler closed for 10 seconds at most so that you do not damage the hair.
Thermal conductivity material: Tourmaline Ceramic
Applicable hair: Dry
Heating element: PTC heating element
Temperature control: Adjustable 170°C, 220°C
Cable length: 1.7m
Size: Approx. 33.5x8.2cm(Length*Width)