Working principle of the ems pelvic floor muscle repair instrument
The working principle of the happiness chair The high-intensity focused electromagnetic field stimulates motor neurons to control the pelvic floor muscles to perform hyper-contraction exercises, thereby activating the pelvic floor muscle tissue and promoting collagen regeneration. It can effectively enhance the pelvic floor muscles, restore firmness and elasticity; strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, and solve problems such as urinary incontinence, lower abdomen protrusion, and relaxation.
The clinical advantages of the Xingfu Chair
1) The non-invasive technology adopted, without any injury or discomfort;
2) A course of treatment is better than the completion of 10,000 Kegel exercises, and the treatment effect is more efficient;
3) Each treatment only takes 30 minutes , Zero pain, zero anesthesia, zero recovery period.
Happiness chair: can activate the pelvic floor muscle tissue, restore firmness, uterine prolapse, urinary incontinence, lower abdomen protrusion, front and rear wall bulge, wall looseness, lower abdomen drop, lower pelvic looseness, leakage of urine during coughing, sneezing or physical activity, strengthening Problems with pelvic floor muscles...
Features & Functions
Pelvic floor muscle change degree
1. degree: no obvious physical discomfort, lower abdomen bloating, frequent urination,
2. degree: incomplete involution of the uterus, laxity, recurrent urinary tract infection,
3. degree: the pelvic organs are slightly sagging, decreased libido, urinary incontinence,occasional leakage of urine, pelvic fluid,
4. degree: moderate to severe visceral sagging, frequent leakage of urine, recurrent gynecological diseases. EMG is a collection of weak neuromuscular electrical signals. Surface EMG can be used as an early screening tool, reflecting the basic pelvic floor. Biomechanical ability Low EMG activity reflects hypotonic disease; high EMG activity reflects hypertonic disease. EMG signal IEMG is directly proportional to muscle strength. The greater the tension produced by the muscle, the greater the IEMG. Within a certain range, the EMG amplitude increases with the deepening of muscle fatigue